PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES
(1) All presentations must be prepared in officail languages of the conference.
(2) Each talk will take 10-15 minutes. It is recommended to plan 10 minutes for presentation and 3-5 minutes for discussion.
(3) The following points must be taken into consideration when preparing your oral presentation: Ensure that you will be available at least 30 minutes before your session on the day of the conference. The equipment (PC and Data Projector) will be provided in the session rooms. The recommended software for your presentation file is Microsoft PowerPoint. Please bring your presentation file with a flash disk.
PUBLICATION AFTER THE CONFERENCE
WE PROVIDE 3 DIFFERENT PUBLICATION OPTIONS FOR YOUR MANUSCRIPT
(1) The papers presented in the conference will be published either in the conference proceeding or in the international, peer-reviewed journals (listed below), or in the international edited e-books after the referee and editorial process (according to your preference).
(2) Papers must be written and submitted in given languages only.
(3) Authors must follow the default template to submit their manuscripts.
(4) Authors should submit their manuscripts in .doc or .docx
The file name for the manuscripts should have Corresponding author’s surname
1- CONFERENCE FULL PAPERS PROCEEDING BOOK
Full papers proceedings will be published by İKSAD Publishing House with a special ISBN number as an e-book within a month after the conference. Authors will be informed via e-mail when it is published
2- PUBLICATION OF ARTICLES IN REFEREED JOURNALS
You can submit your article to the journals listed below (in accordance with journal writing and publication rules) by reviewing the following web pages.
Your article will be published if your paper meets all the criteria and passes REFEREE PROCESS. The publication or refereeing process of the following journals cannot be intervened in any way. You should send your article directly to one of the following journals within the FULL TEXT SUBMISSION DEADLINE. While submitting your paper, please notify that you are our conference participant.
İKSAD JOURNAL: www.iksadjournal.org free of charge
ATLAS JOURNAL: www.atlasjournal.net half of regular fee
SSD JOURNAL : www.ssdjournal.org free of charge
ASR JOURNAL : www.asrjournal.org free of charge
EJONS JOURNAL: www.ejons.co.uk half of regular fee
SCOPUS INDEXED JOURNALS - special offer via email
Electrical and Electronic Engineering (SCOPUS Indexed)
Mechanical Engineering (SCOPUS Indexed)
Educational Research (SCOPUS Indexed)
3- FOR E-BOOK CHAPTERS AND E-BOOKS
IKSAD INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHING HOUSE
Book chapter fee- 250 TL
E-Book fee- 450 TL